CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.75Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Dagwood to Dilbert, the past fifty years haven't seen much evolution in our attitudes toward work. Too many of us still believe that our work selves and our real selves, our professional and personal lives, are separate entities. This book is about how that concept is slowly, but surely, changing. It is about why it is changing.
- Author BiographyC. MICHAEL THOMPSON runs a private consulting practice that focuses on organizational and individual assessment, leadership development, and executive coaching. He is also an adjunct and feedback coach with the Center for Creative Leadership and a member of the adjunct faculty of Salem College.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/01/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width160 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.