All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionConfronting contemporary issues and drawing heavily on the natural and social sciences, this book reexamines the basic bond of marriage to procreation, showing that this tie has been the foundation of the unwritten sexual constitution of Western civilization. It explores the political nature of marriage.
- Author BiographyAllan Carlson is president of the Howard Center for Family, Religion, and Society in Rockford, Illinois. He is the author of Fractured Generations: Crafting a Family Policy for Twenty-First-Century America, The Swedish Experiment in Family Politics, Family Questions, and The Family in America, published by Transaction.
- Author(s)Allan C. Carlson
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.