All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the recurring rift between big business and society, offering a practical manifesto for reconciliation. This book features interviews with global leaders at the heart of this debate, from Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg and Goldman Sachs' CEO Lloyd Blankfein to Tony Blair and Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web.
- Author BiographyJohn Browne (Lord Browne of Madingley) was CEO of BP from 1995-2007, transforming it into one of the world's largest companies. He was knighted in 1998, and made a life peer in 2001. He is Chairman of L1 Energy, Huawei UK, the Tate Galleries and Donmar Warehouse and has authored the memoir Beyond Business, popular science book Seven Elements that Have Changed the World and The Glass Closet, a commentary on the acceptance and inclusion of LGBT people in business. Robin Nuttall is a Partner in McKinsey's London office. He leads the Firm's Regulatory and Government Affairs Practice, serving regulators and regulated corporations on strategy and organisational issues across a range of sectors and territories. Tommy Stadlen is a technology entrepreneur. He is a former McKinsey consultant, and worked on Barack Obama's first presidential campaign. He is a commentator for media outlets in the US and the UK.
- Author(s)John Browne,Robin Nuttall,Tommy Stadlen
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Weight424 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.