All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two research psychologists specializing in adoption and attachment, this work can help you: build bonds of affection and trust with your adopted child; effectively deal with learning or behavioral disorders; and discipline your child with love without making him or her feel threatened.
- Author BiographyKaryn B. Purvis, Ph.D., is the director at Texas Christian University's Institute of Child Development, which hosts the Adoption Project and its Hope Connection camp. David R. Cross, Ph.D., is the associate director of the Texas Christian University's Institute of Child Development and a professor in TCU's psychology department. Wendy Lyons Sunshine is an award-winning journalist.
- Author(s)David R. Cross,Karyn Brand Purvis,Wendy Lyons Sunshine
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleFamily & Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight347 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.