All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the essential guide for librarians and teachers who want to develop a quality, curriculum-based graphic novel collection-and use its power to engage and inform middle and high school students.
- Author BiographyKaren W. Gavigan is assistant professor in the School of Library and Information Science at the University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC. Mindy Tomasevich is a media specialist and national board certified teacher at Mills Park Middle School, Cary, NC.
- Author(s)Karen W. Gavigan,Mindy Tomasevich
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note14
- Weight432 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.