All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to connectionist modeling through practical exercises in different types of connectionist architectures. This book explores three different types of connectionist architectures - distributed associative memory, perceptron, and multilayer perceptron. It provides a brief overview of each architecture.
- Author BiographyMichael R. W. Dawson is a member of the Department of Psychology and the Biological Computation Project at the University of Alberta, Canada. He is the author of Understanding Cognitive Science (Blackwell , 1998) and Minds and Machines (Blackwell, 2004).
- Author(s)Michael R. W. Dawson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note42
- Weight374 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.