CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for educated, general readers, this book shows us how to draw on the deepest wells of ethical power in ourselves and our value systems, both religious and secular, in order to promote greater, sustainable well-being for all.
- Author BiographyProfessor Martin Prozesky is director of the Unilever Ethics Centre (which he founded in 1998) at the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Author(s)Martin Prozesky
- PublisherUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- Place of PublicationScottsville, Kwazulu-Natal
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.