All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new theory of the unity of consciousness, considering both philosophical issues about the nature of persons and personal identity and empirical findings in neuroscience.
- Author BiographyDavid Cope is a composer and Professor of Music at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He is the author of Virtual Music: Computer Synthesis of Musical Style (MIT Press, 2004).
- Author(s)Michael Tye
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2005
- Series TitleRepresentation and Mind Series
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Note11 illus.
- Weight249 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £11.62
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £9.93Trending at £10.65
- £13.04Trending at £14.87
- £30.00Trending at £32.86
- £14.04Trending at £18.12
- £13.50Trending at £15.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.