All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionConservatism in Canada explores the ideological character of contemporary Canadian conservatism, its support in the electorate, its impact on public policies such as immigration and foreign policy, and its articulation at both federal and provincial levels.
- Author BiographyJames Farney is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Regina. He is the author of Social Conservatives and Party Politics in Canada and the United States. David Rayside is a professor in the Department of Political Science and an associate of the Mark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies at the University of Toronto. He is the author of Queer Inclusions, Continental Divisions: Public Recognition of Sexual Diversity in Canada and the United States.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note18 illustrations, 17 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Rayside,James Harold Farney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.