All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe nexus of Byzantine and Latin cultural and ecclesiastical relations in the Renaissance and Medieval periods is the underlying theme of the essays in this volume.
- Author BiographyDeno John Geanakoplos, and internationaly renowned scholar, is the Bradford Durfee Professor Emeritus of Byzantine, Italian Renaissance, and Orthodox Church History at Yale University. He is a fellow fo the Medieval Academy of America.
- Author(s)Deno John Geanakoplos
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1991
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note8 illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.