All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on an effort to apprise engineering students and professionals about the fundamental tenets of Indian Constitution and professional ethics to be followed, this title contains chapters on the Constitution of India. It discusses important aspects of the supreme law of the land.
- Author(s)G.B. Reddy,Mohd Suhaib
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight220 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.