All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe years 1990-93 were a critical period in Russia's political development. This book examines the constitutional bargaining processes in Russia in this period. It provides a systematic explanation of how the outcomes of this bargaining radically reshaped the institutions of the Russian state.
- Author BiographyEdward Morgan-Jones is Lecturer in Comparative Politics at the University of Kent, UK.
- Author(s)Edward Morgan-Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleBASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.