All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1948, this work provides a detailed account of the constitutional history of Georgia from the Charter of 1732 to the adoption of the Constitution of 1945 and includes an analysis of the 1948 Georgia Constitution.
- Author BiographyAlbert B. Saye (1912-1989) was a professor of political science at the University of Georgia who was one of the most well-known scholars of Georgia history and politics of his time. He is the author of twelve books including New Viewpoints in Georgia History, A List of the Early Settlers of Georgia, Handbook on the Constitutions of the United States and Georgia (all Georgia), and Principles of American Government.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.