All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for any middle-grade classroom, or home-schooling, this book presents an interactive exploration of the rights and privileges guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.
- Author BiographyUrsula Furi-Perry, J.D. is a nationally published legal writer, adjunct college professor and attorney from Massachusetts, whose articles have been published by Law.com, American Lawyer Media, LawCrossing.com, The National Jurist, Legal Assistant Today, and several of the Boston Herald's community publications.
- Author(s)Ursula Furi-Perry
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Note35 colour illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.