All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes nine Supreme Court decisions that dealt primarily with money, monetary events and monetary policy.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Timberlake is an Emeritus Professor of Economics at the University of Georgia and an adjunct scholar at the Cato Institute. His research specialties are monetary policy and the history of central banking. Dr Timberlake's most recent publications include Monetary Policy in the United States: An Institutional and Intellectual History and Money and the Nation State, with Kevin Dowd. He received his PhD from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Richard H. Timberlake
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.