All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a different theory of citizenship and civic allegiance for culturally diverse liberal democracies. This book argues for a form of political belonging centered on universalist norms, adapted for specific constitutional cultures.
- Author BiographyJan-Werner Muller teaches politics at Princeton University. He is the author of A Dangerous Mind: Carl Schmitt in Post-War European Thought and Another Country: German Intellectuals, Unification and National Identity. He regularly contributes to a number of major European newspapers and magazines.
- Author(s)Jan-Werner Muller
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2007
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.