All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe constitutional referendum has become a vital feature of modern constitution-making and reform. This book provides the first full-length analysis of the theoretical foundations of constitutional referendums, assessing their democratic credentials and the design decisions that affect the value and legitimacy of the referendum process.
- Author BiographyStephen Tierney is Professor of Constitutional Theory, School of Law, University of Edinburgh and Director of the Edinburgh Centre for Constitutional Law. He received a British Academy Senior Research Fellowship for the project upon which this book is based. He has published seven other books including Constitutional Law and National Pluralism (Oxford University Press 2004).
- Author(s)Stephen Tierney
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Constitutional Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.