All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionLabour's reforms of the UK's constitutional arrangements promise an overhaul of the constitution. A conference was held Cambridge University to discuss the legal and practical implications of the reforms. Papers given are reproduced in this volume.
- Author BiographySir Jack Beatson is a High Court judge, having previously been the Rouse Ball Professor of English Law in the University of Cambridge, and Fellow of St. John's College, Cambridge.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byJack Beatson,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.