All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost every state in the world has a written constitution. But is a constitution the best device to rule a country? The author argues that human rights and democracy must strive to deactivate the 'invisible' but very real violence embedded in our seemingly sacrosanct constitutions. He challenges the legitimacy of constitutional systems.
- Author BiographyAntoni Abat i Ninet is Professor of Constitutional and Comparative Law at the ESADE Law School at the University Ramon Llull, Barcelona.
- Author(s)Antoni Abat i Ninet
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.