All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutions, Security, and the Rule of Lawoffers diverse international perspectives on the way in which the rule of law shifts in times of emergency or heightened security.
- Author BiographySudha Setty is a professor of law and the associate dean for faculty development & intellectual life at Western New England University School of Law.
- PublisherInternational Debate Education Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Debate Education Association
- Weight408 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySudha Setty
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.