All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies why some democracies survive and others fail by examining the experiences of Russia and Indonesia.
- Author BiographyDanielle N. Lussier is an assistant professor in political science at Grinnell College, Iowa. Her research focuses on democratisation, public opinion and political participation, and religion and politics, with a particular emphasis on Eurasia and Indonesia. Her work has appeared in Journal of Democracy, Politics and Religion, Problems of Post-Communism, Post-Soviet Affairs, and Slavic Review.
- Author(s)Danielle N. Lussier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.