All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- Author(s)Claude le Pape,Philippe Baptiste,Wim Nuijten
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. Acknowledgements. 1. Introduction. 2. Propagation of the One-Machine Resource Constraint. 3. Propagation of Cumulative Constraints. 4. Comparison of Propagation Techniques. 5. Propagation of Objective Functions. 6. Resolution of Disjunctive Problems. 7. Cumulative Scheduling Problems. 8. Min-Sum Scheduling Problems. 9. Conclusion. 10. Summary of Notation. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.