All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGabriel Siles-Brugge explains why the EU has increasingly turned to free trade agreements with emerging markets to deliver economic prosperity.
- Author BiographyGabriel Siles-Brugge is Lecturer in Politics at the University of Manchester, UK. His research sits at the interface of European and International Political Economy and has recently been published in New Political Economy, the Journal of Common Market Studies and the Review of International Political Economy.
- Author(s)Gabriel Siles-Brugge
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.