All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.74
- £8.25Trending at £10.35
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the growth and reconstriuction of the Spanish fiscal-military state.
- Author BiographyRafael Torres Sanchez (1962) is Professor of History at the Universidad de Navarra, Spain. His main study area is eighteenth-century Spanish warfare and its interconnection with the development of the state and its economy. He is the author of El precio de la guerra: El estado fiscal-militar de Carlos III, 1779-1783, Marcial Pons, Madrid (2013); La llave de todos los tesoros: La Tesoreria General de Carlos III, Silex, Madrid (2012); and also collaborated with Stephen Conway on an edition of The Spending of the States: Military Expenditure during the Long Eighteenth Century: Patterns, Organisation and Consequences, 1650-1815, VDM (2011). His work also includes War, State and Development: Fiscal-Military States in the Eighteenth Century, Eunsa, Pamplona (2007). His website can be found at http://www.unav.edu/centro/contractorstate/.
- Author(s)Rafael Torres Sanchez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in the History of Finance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.