All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* One of the first books to address mediation for construction disputes. * Mediation of growing importance for setting commercial disputes. * The author, a construction professional, has extensive experience in conducting mediations and training. .
- Author BiographyDavid Richbell MCIArb managed his own quantity surveying practice for nearly 20 years and worked on engineering and construction projects. He is now one of the most experienced commercial mediators in Europe, having practiced since 1992. A former director of CEDR, he now leads the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators' mediator training course.
- Author(s)David Richbell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.