All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionupdated information on procurement, standard contract forms and health and safety, together with the trend away from traditional sub-contracting more information on value and risk management, as well as collaborative partnerships and environmental issues 'essential reading for undergraduate students on construction-related degree courses.
- Author BiographyBrian Cooke MSc MCIOB is a former chartered civil engineer, quantity surveyor and principal lecturer in construction management. He has lectured widely on management and financial topics both in the UK and overseas. He is currently a visiting lecturer at the University of Salford. Peter Williams MSc is a former chartered builder, chartered quantity surveyor and principal lecturer. He is currently a writer, researcher, lecturer and consultant with particular interests in contracts and finance, delay analysis and health and safety management.
- Author(s)Brian Cooke,Peter Williams
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, plans
- Weight776 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.