All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen employed by the contractor rather than the client, the role of the quantity surveyor on a construction project extends beyond measurement to the day-to-day running of projects and a variety of other project management tasks.
- Author BiographyDonald Towey MRICS has extensive experience of the construction industry. His experience began as an estimator with a glass/glazing contractor in Manchester. Following a number of positions with UK contractors he relocated to Australia and has worked with a number of developers & main contractors, as well as doing freelance work. He is currently working in commercial management in Sydney.
- Author(s)Donald Towey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight656 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.