All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how Single-Task Construction Robots (STCRs) can improve productivity in the construction industry with this application-oriented volume.
- Author BiographyThomas Bock is a professor of building realization and robotics at Technische Universitat Munchen (TUM). His research has focussed for thirty-five years on automation and robotics in building construction, from the planning, prefabrication, on-site production and utilization phases to the reorganization and deconstruction of a building. He is a member of several boards of directors of international associations, and is a member of several international academies in Europe, the Americas and Asia. He consulted several international ministries and evaluates research projects for various international funding institutions. He holds honorary doctor and professorship degrees. Professor Bock serves on several editorial boards, heads various working commissions and groups of international research organizations, and has authored or coauthored more than four hundred articles. Thomas Linner is a postdoctoral researcher in building realization and robotics, and a research associate at Technische Universitat Munchen (TUM). He completed his dissertation (Dr.-Ing.) in 2013 in the field of automation and mass customization in construction with a particular focus on automated/robotic on-site factories. Dr Linner is a specialist in the area of automated, robotic production of building 'products' as well as in the conception and performance enhancement of those products through the embedding of advanced technology (service robots, microsystems technology). Today, more and more, issues related to innovation management are becoming key topics in his research. Dr Linner is a frequently invited speaker at universities such as the University of Tokyo and the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Thomas Bock,Thomas Linner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note364 b/w illus.
- Weight889 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.