All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZehfuss critiques constructivist theories of international relations, arguing that they stop us from acting responsibly.
- Author BiographyMAJA ZEHFUSS is Lecturer in International Relations at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Maja Zehfuss
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.83
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.