All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the unique issues faced by evaluators and applied researchers who are interested in becoming independent consultants, as well as by those who need to re-tool their professional practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Gail Vallance Barrington is a well-known senior evaluation advisor, trainer, and writer. She has more than 25 years of practical experience running her own consulting practice, Barrington Research Group, Inc., and has conducted over 130 program evaluation and applied research studies at the federal, provincial and grassroots levels in health, education, and research. She currently provides advice on program evaluation to a number of Canadian organizations. Her recent book, Consulting Start up & Management: A Guide for Evaluators & Applied Researchers, (SAGE, 2012) is based on her consulting . She currently blogs on consulting topics and provides workshops and webinars on consulting skills and evaluation methods. She is a Credentialed Evaluator and a Certified Management Consultant. In 2008, she won the Canadian Evaluation Society award for her Contribution to Evaluation in Canada. She was recently named to the Dynamic Dozen, the top-rated presenters and trainers at the American Evaluation Association.
- Author(s)Gail Vallance Barrington
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.