All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventh edition of this comprehensive and authoritative guide provides more than 2,000 popular, publicly available health-information resources available in both print and electronic formats.
- Author BiographyALAN M. REES is professor emeritus of library and information science at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, and has taught at the University of Toronto, State University of New York at Albany, and Kent State University. /e He is a medical information specialist and author of numerous reference works, including Managing Consumer Health Information, Consumer Health Information Source Book, Personal Health Reporter, and the Encyclopedia of Health Information Sources. Professor Rees is also editor of Consumer Health USA (Volume 1, 1995 and Volume 2, 1997). He currently provides consumer health information services to several database producers and managed care organizations.
- Author(s)Alan M. Rees
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleConsumer Health Information Source Book
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.19Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.