All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the historical emergence of modern consumer lending in America and France.
- Author BiographyGunnar Trumbull is the Philip Caldwell Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. He received his AB from Harvard College in 1991 and his PhD in Political Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2000. He has served as a Jean Monnet Fellow at the European University Institute in Florence, Italy and a Research Fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, DC. His research focuses on consumer politics in Europe and America. His previous books include Consumer Capitalism: Politics, Product Markets and Firm Strategy in France and Germany (2006) and Strength in Numbers: The Political Power of Weak Interests (2012).
- Author(s)Gunnar Trumbull
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.