All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the changes taking place in literary writing and publishing in contemporary China under the influence of the emerging market economy. It focuses on the revival of literary best sellers in the Chinese book market and the establishment of a best-seller production machine.
- Author BiographyShuyu Kong is Assistant Professor of Chinese Literature at the University of Alberta's Department of East Asian Studies.
- Author(s)Shuyu Kong
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight349 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.30Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
- £10.00Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.