All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the significant contributions to philosophy of religion made by Ludwig Wittgenstein and D. Z. Phillips.
- Author BiographyMikel Burley is Lecturer in Religion and Philosophy at the University of Leeds, UK. His previous publications include two books on Indian philosophy, and articles on, among other things, philosophy of religion, ethics, literature, and reincarnation.
- Author(s)Mikel Burley
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.