All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and demonstrates how to write formal scripts well and then adapt and vary them to enhance and interpret texts. This book begins with a historical overview of letters from the Trajan inscription of 110 AD to the Renaissance. It includes a comprehensive section on tools and materials and how to begin.
- Author BiographyGillian Hazeldine is a Fellow of the Society of Scribes and Illuminators (SSI) and a Full Member of Letter Exchange. Originally trained in Graphic Design, she worked in advertising for twenty years before beginning calligraphy. Her work has been published in many books and journals and she teaches widely at all levels. She is co-author of the SSI's Correspondence Course and a tutor on the SSI's Advanced Training Scheme. She lives in North Yorkshire with her husband.
- Author(s)Gillian Hazeldine
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1061 g
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.95Trending at £14.48
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £17.56Trending at £25.00
- £19.62Trending at £23.77
- £2.99Trending at £3.52
- £14.67Trending at £16.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.