All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this title, psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg reviews developments and controversies in psychoanalytic theory and technique.
- Author BiographyOtto F. Kernberg, M.D., is director of the Personality Disorders Institute at New York-Presbyterian Hospital; professor of psychiatry at Cornell University Medical College; and training and supervising analyst at the Columbia University Centre for Psychoanalytic Training and Research. He is also the author of Ideology, Conflict, and Leadership in Groups and Organizations; Aggression in Personality Disorders and Perversions; Love Relations: Normality and Pathology; and Severe Personality Disorders, all published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)Otto F. Kernberg
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight630 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.