All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A selection of debates discussing central issues in cognitive science. * The debates are written by renowned experts in the field. * The debates cover the middle ground as well as the extremes * Addresses topics such as the amount of innate knowledge, bounded rationality and the role of perception in action.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Stainton is Associate Professor at the University of Western Ontario. He has published some 40 articles on various topics in linguistics and philosophy, and has authored or edited eight previous books, including Philosophical Perspectives on Language (1996), Knowledge and Mind (2000) and is co-editor of Philosophy and Linguistics (1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- Series TitleContemporary Debates in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight842 g
- Width186 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Stainton
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.