All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides background information of various topics of Islamic law and then proceeds to analyse, examine, and critique the contentious parts of the topic, looking at the arguments from all sides and examining all the evidence put forth by each side before arriving at a conclusion.
- Author BiographyAhmed Affi has over 40 years' of experience in studying, researching and teaching Islamic law and has extensive knowledge of Qur'anic and Hadith exegesis. After completing his undergraduate studies in Islamic law, he completed his Master's degree in Islamic Studies from the Muslim College in London. He has previously published Somali translations of parts of the Qur'an. In his spare time, he teaches Islamic law to the Muslim community in London and is working on the completion of translating the Qur'an into Somali. Hassan Affi is a law graduate with a Master's degree in Public International Law from the University of London.
- Author(s)Ahmed Affi,Hassan Affi
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.92
- £38.29Trending at £40.09
- £32.03Trending at £35.09
- £7.18Trending at £7.62
- £4.95Trending at £5.22
- £11.30Trending at £17.84
- £8.80Trending at £10.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.