All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of papers investigates the institution of the law in combination with, and as part of, a multiplicity of sign systems.
- Author BiographyAnne Wagner is a Senior Lecturer in Applied Linguistics affiliated with the Universit du Littoral, Cote d'Opale, France. Tracey Summerfield is at the School of Law, Murdoch University, Australia. Farid Samir Benavides Vanegas is affiliated with the University of Massachusetts.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byFarid Samir Benavides Vanegas,Ms. Anne Wagner,Tracey Summerfield
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £34.67
- £2.39Trending at £3.08
- £7.79Trending at £8.63
- £20.50Trending at £21.87
- £16.14Trending at £18.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.