All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Latin America presents the epochal political, economic, social, and cultural changes in Latin America over the last 40 years and comprehensively examines their impact on life in the region, and beyond.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Holden teaches Latin American history at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. He is the author of, among others, Armies without Nations: Public Violence and State Formation in Central America, 1821 1960 (2004) and co-editor of Latin America and the United States: A Documentary History (with Eric Zolov, 2010), and has written numerous scholarly articles. Rina Villars is the author of three books in Spanish on the history and political culture of Central America, and of scholarly articles on Spanish linguistics and women.
- Author(s)Rina R. Villars,Robert H. Holden
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleBlackwell History of the Contemporary World
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.