All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides sport management students with a comprehensive understanding of the complex topic of leadership in sport through a presentation of foundational and contemporary research, numerous practical examples and analytical exercises, and thought-provoking self-assessments and quotes.
- Author BiographyScott began his career as a teacher and coach of multiple sports in public schools and his university teaching has included undergraduate and graduate courses in exercise science and management concepts for sport and fitness. He has published research and conceptual articles in several refereed journals, including Journal of Sport Management, Quest, International Journal of Sport Management and International Journal of Sport Management & Marketing.
- Author(s)David Scott
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight934 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.