All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the proven, premier teaching and learning resource for foundational marketing courses. This title helps you provide thorough coverage of essential marketing principles, exploring all components of the marketing mix, and providing practical guidance to help students prepare for successful marketing careers.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Kurtz has taught at a number of major U.S. and foreign universities and has co-authored best-selling books with Louis E. Boone. Their publications have been translated into Chinese, French, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish. Dave has lectured extensively throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. He attended Davis & Elkins College in Elkins, West Virginia, before entering the graduate business school at the University of Arkansas, where he met Gene Boone. Gene and Dave became longtime co-authors; together they have produced more than 50 books. In addition to writing, Dave and Gene have been partners in several entrepreneurial ventures. But four years at Davis & Elkins College in Elkins, West Virginia, turned him around. Excellent teachers helped get Dave on a sound academic footing. His grade point average soared-enough to get him accepted by the graduate business school at the University of Arkansas, where he met Gene Boone. After graduate school, the two became career co-authors, with over 50 books between them. Gene and Dave also got involved in several entrepreneurial ventures. Today, Dave Kurtz is back teaching at the University of Arkansas after duty tours in Ypsilanti, Michigan; Seattle; and Melbourne, Australia. He is the proud grandfather of five perfect kids and a sportsman with a golfing handicap too high to mention. Dave, his wife, Diane, and four demanding canine companions (Daisy, Lucy, Molly, and Sally) live in Rogers, Arkansas. Dave holds a distinguished professorship at the Sam M. Walton College of Business in nearby Fayetteville, home of the Arkansas Razorbacks. After a long and distinguished career, Louis E. Gene Boone passed away just before the publication of the 13th edition of CONTEMPORARY MARKETING. Over the years, students and colleagues at the University of Tulsa and the University of South Alabama and other schools in the U.S., Australia, and Europe were fortunate to be influenced by Gene's insights. Many marketing instructors knew Gene through his distinguished career and remember the numerous contributions that he made to business education. Gene was a pioneer of the marketing discipline and arguably the best and most creative business writer of his generation.
- Author(s)David Kurtz,Louis Boone
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1860 g
- Width235 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement17th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.