All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a thoroughly updated edition, this comprehensive and engaging text explores contemporary Mexico's political development and examines the most important policy issues facing Mexico in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyEmily Edmonds-Poli is associate professor of political science and international relations at the University of San Diego. David A. Shirk is associate professor of political science and director of the MA in International Relations program at the University of San Diego.
- Author(s)David A. Shirk,Emily Edmonds-Poli
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 maps, 3 charts, 13 tables, 12 graphs
- Weight753 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.