All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is regulation? Why do governments regulate, and how does regulatory change take place? Exploring these and other questions, this second edition demystifies the field of regulatory politics. This work offers students a comprehensive set of tools for navigating policy transitions and considering the direction of US regulation.
- Author BiographyMarc Allen Eisner is Henry Merritt Wriston Chair of Public Policy in the Government Department at Wesleyan University. His publications include Antitrust and the Triumph of Economics and Regulatory Politics in Transition. Jeff Worsham is professor of political science at West Virginia University and author of Other Peoples Money: Policy Change, Congress, and Bank Regulation. Evan J. Ringquist is professor of public and environmental affairs at Indiana University. His publications include Environmental Protection at the State Level.
- Author(s)Evan J. Ringquist,Jeffrey Worsham,Marc Allen Eisner
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.