All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe murder of six million Jews during the Holocaust is a crime that has had a lasting and profound impact on our time. Despite the immense, ever-increasing body of Holocaust literature and representation, no single interpretation can provide definitive answers.
- Author BiographyKONRAD KWIET is Adjunct Professor in Jewish Studies and Roth Lecturer in Holocaust Studies at the University of Sydney, Australia. He is also Resident Historian at the Sydney Jewish Museum. JURGEN MATTHAUS works as an historian at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum's Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies in Washington DC.
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePraeger Series on Jewish & Israeli Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJurgen Matthaus,Konrad Kwiet
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.