All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition considers how the 'global war on terror' has changed the way the West views the Islamic world.
- Author BiographyZachary Lockman teaches modern Middle Eastern history at New York University. His previous publications include Comrades and Enemies: Arab and Jewish Workers in Palestine, 1906-1948 (1996). He has served as president of the Middle East Studies Association, speaks and writes widely on current events in the Middle East and US foreign policy, and is a contributing editor of Middle East Report.
- Author(s)Zachary Lockman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Contemporary Middle East
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 maps
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.