All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionPresents research into the (re)definition of political ecology as it relates to environmental contestation. This book examines how various theoretical approaches shape environmental conflicts, how policies and technologies empower and encourage political and ecological outcomes.
- Author BiographyDr Michael K. Goodman is a Lecturer in Geography at King's College London, UK, Dr Maxwell T. Boykoff, is a Research Fellow at the Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford, UK and Dr Kyle T. Evered, is an Assistant Professor of Geography at Michigan State University, USA.
- Author(s)Dr. Maxwell T. Boykoff
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight618 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDr. Kyle T. Evered,Professor Adrian McDonald,Professor Michael K. Goodman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.