All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the indigenous political movements of Latin America in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyDeborah J. Yashar is Associate Professor of Politics and International Affairs at Princeton University. She is the author of Demanding Democracy: Reform and Reaction in Costa Rica and Guatemala, 1870s-1950s (Stanford University Press) as well as articles and chapters on democratization, ethnic politics, collective action, and globalization.
- Author(s)Deborah J. Yashar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byDouglas McAdam,Sidney G. Tarrow,The late Charles Tilly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.