CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Norman Housley, one of the most distinguished historians of the medieval period, provides an introduction to the complex history of crusading. * Steers readers through the key debates in this popular area of medieval history. * Draws on the author's 30 years' experience of crusading scholarship.
- Author BiographyNorman Housley is Professor of History at the University of Leicester. His previous publications include The Italian Crusades, 1254-1343 (1982), The Later Crusades: From Lyons to Alcazar 1274-1580 (1992), and Religious Warfare in Europe, 1400-1536 (2002).
- Author(s)Norman Housley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleContesting the Past
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.