All listings for this product
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.40Trending at £29.10
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £10.82Trending at £12.23
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight253 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMagoroh Maruyama
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of Contents1. Interrelations Among Science, Politics, Aesthetics, Business Management, and Economics.- 2. Hyperinflation, Culture, and Morphogenetic Economics in Argentina.- 3. The Role of Engineers in Japanese Industry and Education: An Industrial Sociologist's View.- 4. Thinking in Networks to Avoid Pitfalls of Managerial Thinking.- 5. Crossing Intellectual Boundaries: Biology and Politics, Problems and Lessons.- 6. The Concept of System and the Paradigm of Complexity.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.